Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Crazy

In the last 48 hours, I have learned of three other women who are having babies within one week of me. Is that crazy or what? That's not even mentioning the many women at my church who are currently expecting.

I have to say, it makes me very glad that I'm pregnant. I wanted to be pregnant for so long; watching all these friends of mine have babies without me would have been very difficult indeed. I should know; I've been watching friends of mine have babies without me for several years now. :) (Can you tell I'm excited?)

3 comments:

Whatsit said...

:) I am glad you get to have a kid.

Kinsleys5 said...

It's a baby boom for sure! You're going to have a blast. :-)

Anonymous said...

I know~it's crazy how many people were preggers the same time that I was. Every time I turned around I was bumpin' bellies with a new mama. It's funny how it seems to work out like that. It's so awesome, even though I've already said it a few times already...:) Babies just make me smile! Can't wait to see pics of the baby bump!~Nichole