In just two days and approximately ten hours, I will be going home to Virginia for a few short, precious days.
I will never understand why I am always most homesick during the last few weeks leading up to a visit.
I will also never understand how a place--a mere dot on the map of this huge world--has a way of sticking with a person.
I wonder if I'll ever stop missing home.
Probably not. :)
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Angel, I have found that whereever I live becomes "home" for me. And that the ache of not being in that wonderful place where I grew up lessens and I don't continually pine for it. However, when I'm back there (in North Dakota no less), I realize how much I miss it and I cry. It just feels like I *should* be there. --Carol
Post a Comment