Thursday, February 08, 2007

We Have a Contract!

Well, we have our first o-fficial contract on a house. :) We made an offer last night on a cute little place less than a mile from where we live now and today, our offer was accepted. This is the only picture I have so far:



Isn't it cute? And it's not as small as it looks. It has two bedrooms, an office and a large loft. It was built in the 1940s, has all original hardwood floors and a fireplace. The kitchen is a good size, too, which makes the wife happy. ;)

We still have to go through all the inspections, etc. and survive until closing. But God willing, this will be our home in just over a month.

4 comments:

Joshua and Carrie Briggs said...

Congratulations! It looks like an adorable home. We would be glad to help you move.

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I can't wait to come visit you in your new house. :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, it's adorable! Isn't buying a house fun? :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I'm sooo happy for you :-)