Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Inspection

We had the home inspection yesterday. As with any old house, there are a few things to fix, but nothing too major. Looks like we're rolling right along . . . we're still waiting on the roof inspection, which will take place today, and the report from the pest inspection.

I really ought to be feeling more . . . I don't know . . . stressed or something? Things have just been going surprisingly well. I never would have expected that we'd actually get the first house we put an offer on. No doubt I will begin to feel stressed when we get down to the actual moving part. Right now I'm having too much fun thinking about where to put the furniture and picking out paint colors. ;)

2 comments:

Gwenhwyvar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwenhwyvar said...

I am so excited you guys are going to get your own home!!! Seriously, if you guys need help with moving, we have an SUV and are more than willing to help. I hate moving too and I know the faster the move and the more hands to help, the easier it is. Just let me know if we can help.

Scratch that, if its any time in the next 6 weeks, let me know if I can help. :o) Nate would try, but not much would get done with a full arm cast. lol