Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentine

[I meant to post this last week. But I've been feverishly busy trying to finish and file a motion for summary judgment in one of our cases. Hopefully Valentine's Day-related humor is still amusing a week later. :)]

This is what happens when it's 4:30 p.m. on Valentine's Day and you realize you still haven't bought a card for your husband:



Thankfully, I happened to have a piece of cardstock, a pink highlighter and a pen at my desk. And some Valentine candy hearts from our receptionist. :) It was the best I could do under the circumstances.

My sweet husband (who, incidentally, had left work early, gone shopping, bought me flowers and started dinner by the time I got home) said it was the best Valentine's Day card he'd ever gotten. However, I still plan to do better next year. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I dunno, I think it's adorable and a wonderful idea!

Anonymous said...

I think Valentines is well over rated anyways. So it's just adorable, Angel.
how's your house-hunting/moving going? The rental I was interested in when I last posted is still open to rent. I also found another one that may work. But it's hard going.
Please post some new pics. God bless.