Awhile back, I posted a list of things I want to do "someday." One of the things on that list was to learn to dance . . . well. ;) I can already swing dance a little, but I really wanted to learn dances like the waltz and the tango.
My only problem was convincing Daniel to learn too. It took a little while, but I finally talked him into taking ballroom lessons with me. :) The class is called "Social Confidence" and teaches the basics of six common ballroom dances. Our first session was last night, and we paid for the whole two-month class in advance, so now he's committed. ;) And I have to say, he did really well. He has definitely mastered the basic steps for "east coast swing" (as they call it here) and the foxtrot. The waltz and especially the rhumba are eluding both of us at this point, but we'll get there. *grin*
The best thing is, he really enjoyed it. He insisted on practicing our newly-learned moves out in the parking lot before going upstairs to our condo. :)
We can't wait for next week, when we will learn the tango and the cha-cha. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's great angel! i'm still working on ben! this tells me that there is hope tho! hope you guys are well! i miss you ... you liking Cali? love ya girl - aimes
YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you. Is it not great to see something you've only been dreaming about come together?
Post a Comment