Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just because . . .

I know I've posted a lot of pictures lately, including pictures of the wedding I recently attended, but this one was just so beautiful I had to post it anyway (once again, another great shot from Kelly!).

Once in a lifetime, a friend comes along who is a gift straight from heaven. They know what you are going to say before you say it; they know how you feel without you having to tell them. They cry with you, laugh with you, go along with your crazy ideas when everyone else thinks you're nuts and lead the cheering section when you succeed at something. They distract you from the mundane and help you see the extraordinary. You try, but you know that no matter what you do, you will never deserve their unconditional friendship or be able to tell them what they mean to you. Nor can you imagine what kind of person you'd be if they hadn't believed in you and challenged you during every step of your journey together.

That is my Heidi. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Angel. Thank you for all those words.....they really mean the world to me. Just so you know, you are all those things to me as well. I love you. And I LOVE that picture too!

For anyone interested, more pics are online at www.livewithdesire.typepad.com/photos/wedding.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were against gay marriage!

By the way, don't eat meat.

Anonymous said...

Note to readers:

Mark Teh = Matt Kubicek. Or possibly Braiden Chadwick. But not Mark Teh. *grin*