And a final picture post for today. Congrats once again to the bride and groom, the new Mr. and Mrs. Daniels. :)
From the rehearsal dinner (which, incidentally, was held on board Nina's Dandyat sunset, which then sailed around on the Potomac past the monuments):
And here's the big day!
The happy couple
Best friends
Bridesmaids with attitude
(Angel, Christie, Lina)
Robin & Ann
Luke & Ryan
(Special thanks to Kelly of KP Photographyfor these two special shots!)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It was just GREAT to see you (both) again. You look so good. I'm glad life's been good to you, and that it shows. I also had some good photos of you. not good as in the traditional sence, 'cause I like to take shots while people aren't planning it, in "action". But you look so pretty, so they're good photos. now if I can only figure out how to share them :/
1 comment:
It was just GREAT to see you (both) again. You look so good. I'm glad life's been good to you, and that it shows. I also had some good photos of you. not good as in the traditional sence, 'cause I like to take shots while people aren't planning it, in "action". But you look so pretty, so they're good photos.
now if I can only figure out how to share them :/
Post a Comment