[Editor's Note: This is going to be a rather ungracious post. For those of you under the delusion that I'm always sweet and polite, I'm sorry to ruin the impression. Sometimes a girl's just gotta vent. ;)]
In a meeting I attended yesterday, one participant chose to (I'm grimacing as I type) floss his teeth right there at the conference table. It is hard to imagine a more revolting thing. I sat there, lips compressed, face turned towards the person speaking, and tried very hard not to imagine that man's detestable tooth crud splattering onto the table and possibly onto my suit jacket.
To make matters worse, after the meeting was over, I had to shake his hand.
As soon as he left, I made a beeline for the kitchen and a blessed little invention called anti-bacterial handsoap.
Here's what I would like to know -- how is it that a human being can go through life and still not know that it is just NOT acceptable to do that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude! Was this a co-worker or a client?
Wow Kevin. That is amazingly sad that you actually think it could be one of your former co-workers. They will all be happy to know you think so highly of them. ;)
Post a Comment