Dan thought it was time for a change in our blog name. After all, "Our Little Piece of Heaven" was an off-the-cuff, first-thing-that-came-to-mind title that Dan thought up, playing off my name, of course. (He frequently likes to joke about having married an angel.)
So, that's the reason for the new name. I'm not sure it will stay; that was my off-the-cuff idea. *grin* You guys could always make suggestions if you really have nothing better to do. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think my wife is utterly adorable. Quoting Piglet and everything... ahhh. I think I shall keep her forever.
I am standing up and applauding in your general direction (that would be north, by about 5 hours!). And wondering if I may have somehow contributed to this re-naming trend by the renaming of my son on my blog? Alas, I am certain I have far less of an influence here as Dan does. As it should be. :)
By the way, THANK YOU for your name suggestion - it is one of the two in the runoff vote over on my blog!
Post a Comment