Friday, November 25, 2005

Random

Heidi did this and since I'm a big fan of 'most everything Heidi does, I'm copy-catting. :-D

Basically, you take your name and type in "[your name] needs" into a Google search and then paste the top five things. Since Christmas is coming, I thought you all might enjoy finding out what I need:

1. Angel needs. . . a ride (according to the Jewel song)

2. Angel needs. . . a conscience (wow, the lawyer jokes are starting already)

3. Angel needs. . . grace

4. Angel needs. . . toys (woohoo!)

5. Angel needs. . . to be hired (is this thing psychic?)


And just for good measure, here's Dan's list:


1. Dan needs. . . bush hogging (?)

2. Dan needs. . . a new car (NOT)

3. Dan needs. . . to overcome

4. Dan needs. . . "the love too, ya'll" (*grin*)

5. Dan needs. . . to send his family on a vacation to South Carolina (my personal favorite)


What do you need? ;)

No comments: