Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Jehovah Jireh

I knew I'd blogged too soon with my job update of yesterday -- see, I ought to procrastinate longer next time. ;)

The job situation has been resolved for at least a few more weeks--yay! Both of us will be staying with the current law firm, which is really nice. Dan's job as a document coder has been extended until December 2, thanks to four more bankers' boxes of materials coming in this week. I have been recruited away from the coding project to serve as a floating legal secretary within the firm at least through the end of the year.

We are tremendously grateful. It's not a permanent fix, but it keeps us sheltered and fed until January, at least. ;) God is good.

4 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

Hooray! I checked your blog not ten minutes ago, wondering if you'd updated... Praise the Lord, and that's a really, really cool answer to prayer!

Anonymous said...

HUZZAH! I've been praying so much for you guys and was starting to really worry after I talked to you on Monday. I'm SO glad this came through. Now I just wish you were coming home for Thanksgiving so I could give you a great big hug and hurray! Love you girl!

Amy K said...

Oh good! I'm so glad to see that God has provided this for you!!

Anonymous said...

God is SO AMAZING how He answers prayers, and seems to always come JUST in time ;). He's got to get us to the end of our ropes, so we'll be at the start of His.