Monday, November 21, 2005

Good News, Bad News

We have a rather important piece of news; partly good and partly bad.

The good news is that Angel passed the bar exam.

The bad news is that Dan didn't.

We are, obviously, very happy and very sad at the same time. However, Dan is re-taking the exam in February and so we are planning to be very, very happy when the results come out after that.

Angel is beginning the inevitable search for a suitable job in California. We will also be very, very happy when that is over. ;)

Thanks again for all your prayers and support! :)

3 comments:

Nica said...

Awww... Congrats and Condolences I guess are in order.
I'll pray that y'all find a job soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Dan didn't pass. I know what that's like first-hand. My prayers go out to you both.

Anonymous said...

Congrats ... and condolences, but I'm sure you'll make it in February.

Drop me a line if you're coming down and need a "crash pad"