We take our first exam in this set of finals this afternoon, starting at 4:00. Our second exam is on Saturday from 10:00 to 2:00. We appreciate your prayers! :)
Prayers for you both. I was actually thinking of you earlier this week and wondering when your exams were. Then viola! you posted. :-) How exciting that the end is near. We're planning on being in OKC for graduation. Looking forward to seeing you both there. ~Ali
P.S. And looking forward to those pictures from your trip!
2 comments:
Prayers for you both. I was actually thinking of you earlier this week and wondering when your exams were. Then viola! you posted. :-) How exciting that the end is near. We're planning on being in OKC for graduation. Looking forward to seeing you both there. ~Ali
P.S. And looking forward to those pictures from your trip!
Thanks Ali! It's so nice to have the encouragement. :) I can't believe we're so close to finished, after 4 years of school. . . Yay!
We do hope to see both you and Nathan in OKC in April. That should be a really fun reunion! :)
Post a Comment