Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fashionista for a day...

I've been asked to be a model for a maternity wear fashion show on May 7th. The clothing is being provided by a couple of upscale maternity boutiques in my area, but I don't think I get to keep any of the clothes, unfortunately. Rats! ;) The fashion show is part of a local hospital's "Road to Motherhood" program--kind of an expo for all things maternity. In addition to the fashion show there will be free massages, prenatal yoga demonstrations and lots of food, of course. :)

I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I'm sure there is no way on this earth that I can get Dan to come with me to take pictures, but if I manage to get any, I'll post them. :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That sounds awesome! And totally appropriate, given that you're such a beautiful pregnant momma. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm SO JEALOUS!!!!! Lucky you! I'd love to see photos, because I think you'll look wonderful.

Kelly Sauer said...

lol - too cool! I hope you have a blast!