well at least you're doing it. Now with Char pregnant I was looking for my pics to show my son when I was pregnant with him, and I didn't take but two, one with his dad right before he left us (6m) and one near the end (8 1/2m).
Looking good! :) Btw, Middlemarch is one of my favorite books. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Have you seen the movie? They made one a long while ago, and a remake is expected in the next year or two.
3 comments:
AWHHH!!!! You're so CUTE!!! Thanks for posting! Hope you're well!
well at least you're doing it. Now with Char pregnant I was looking for my pics to show my son when I was pregnant with him, and I didn't take but two, one with his dad right before he left us (6m) and one near the end (8 1/2m).
Looking good! :) Btw, Middlemarch is one of my favorite books. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Have you seen the movie? They made one a long while ago, and a remake is expected in the next year or two.
Post a Comment