Today is Dan's mom's birthday. Kandy is a dear, patient, wonderful lady, as anyone who knows Dan can attest. Raising him was not exactly easy. ;) However, I think she did a great job and I am grateful for all her years of investment and sacrifice before she turned him over to me. :)
Kandy is one of the most hospitable people you'll ever meet. It doesn't matter if she's known you for 30 years or three minutes; you're welcome in her home, where she will proceed to wait on you hand and foot. :) She's a wonderful mother-in-law and I have a feeling she's going to make a wonderful grandma, too.
Happy birthday, Kandy!
Kandy is one of the most hospitable people you'll ever meet. It doesn't matter if she's known you for 30 years or three minutes; you're welcome in her home, where she will proceed to wait on you hand and foot. :) She's a wonderful mother-in-law and I have a feeling she's going to make a wonderful grandma, too.
Happy birthday, Kandy!
1 comment:
I have to agree - she definitely has a gift of hospitality!
Post a Comment