Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Brother Mine

Hooray, hooray! My brother Daniel is in town for over a week. :) He got here late Friday night and we spent the weekend traipsing around Mendocino, Sonoma and Napa counties. But like an idiot, I forgot to pack the camera, so I didn't get a single picture. Luckly, he'll be here next weekend too, so I should still be able to get some good ones. In the meantime, here is a picture of us at Mike & Heidi's wedding last September:



He doesn't really know how to dance, but he made a valiant effort. ;) I love my bro.

By the way, Mike & Heidi were here last week too (hi guys!), which was really fun. I only wish we could have spent more time with them while they were in town. But the visits we had were great. I took Heidi on the grand tour of Sacramento one afternoon, then she came and met me for lunch one day, and we had both Mike and Heidi over for dinner on Friday.

Did I mention we love having company? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved being your company! ;)