These are pictures of Clear Lake:
Dan and I actually spent a weekend at Clear Lake last spring and we really like it out there. I've decided that this is where I am going to learn to waterski (a lifelong goal of mine). *grin*
Here are some cute ones taken during the drive out towards the coast:
We stopped at these beautiful botanical gardens just south of Fort Bragg. Not only were the gardens spectacular, there was also a nice walk overlooking the ocean.
And this is what I look like with beach hair. :-P
This is a little church in Mendocino. It was so adorable, I just had to have a picture of it. :)
We stopped at this quaint little Victorian town called Ferndale on the second day of our trip. We have to go back and stay at this inn sometime; it was incredible!
Last, but not least, we made it to the Avenue of the Giants. Grandma finally got to see her redwoods. :)




















4 comments:
Aren't the botanical gardens at Ft. Bragg spectacular? Did you walk all the way out to the rocky coast. Been there several times and I love it!
~FD
OH ... I guess I can see from the pics that you did ... there are some very neat tidepools out there on the rocks.
~FD
I like you with "beach hair" :)
Wow, gorgeousness. That looks awesome. Sometime I'll have to go see all of that!
Post a Comment