Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ta-daaa!

Yes okay, I am very delinquent about posting the pictures I promised a week ago. I've been busy. :-P We did get everything finished and put back together in time for our company last weekend, though.

So here are the "before" pictures of the guest bathroom:























Which, believe it or not, were taken after we had already replaced that back wall . . .


And here are the "after" pictures:






















Quite the marked improvement, wouldn't you say? :) We are very proud of ourselves. We're still working on finding a mirror that matches, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's such a nice bathroom, I may just have to come visit so I can be a guest!

Anonymous said...

The new bathroom looks really good. Congrats on getting it finished!

Amy K said...

Good job guys! It's beautiful. Isn't it rewarding to see the difference you made?