Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thompson Esquires

As of 6:10 pm on Friday, November 17th, the Thompson household now consists of two licensed attorneys. The third time apparently really is the charm in my case as I have now passed the bar exam. Maybe now I have a chance at being the primary bread winner again... (haha)

I think for now we are both quite content to sit and bask in the glow of the fact that I won't have to study every spare second through the holiday season this year.

To commemorate this great event in our lives we have changed our license plate to read "2tosue" (just kidding). Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, theres like no way to say how incredible that news is, so i will just say: Awesome. :) You totally earned that, and I love the license plate thing too. Thanks for letting me pray for you in that.
-me

Anonymous said...

AWESOME NEWS!!!! Yahoooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Daniel-Son!
I talked with your dad the other day and he said that he was confident you would pass this time...glad to hear the ol' man was right. We are very happy for ya. Have a great Thanksgiving. "Wax on - Wax off!"
~Shaunna

Anonymous said...

YAY! We are SO happy for you! Congrats! We've been praying, so we're praising God for this news!! Enjoy your holidays. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dan! That's awesome! Hope you both are well & had a wonderful thanksgiving! :)

Anonymous said...

Just back from the UK, read this and am just thrilled for you guys.