- If you do not know how to work the self-checkout machine, please do not get in that line. There are lines managed by real people who are more than delighted to charge you for your items in much less time than it will take you to figure the machine out.
- If you are going to spend ten minutes transfering items back and forth from the "bagging area" to your cart because you have confused the machine, please first be sure that you do not have anyone waiting in line behind you.
- If you are going to get angry at the machine and pound on it because you have confused it, please do not yell at me and ask me to help you. I can fully understand your frustration, but I am not wearing an orange apron (or any other apron for that matter). I do not work there. I only want to use the machine that you are currently physically and verbally abusing.
Your kind attention to the foregoing is greatly appreciated.
2 comments:
Oh girl, I know! That is a pet peeve of mine... I use the self check lines to quickly get in and out. Not to stand in line behind a less-than-adept person tryng to use technology they do not understand. Please people: Use the regular lines, and stop trying to self scan an entire cart-full of groceries!
Angel,
LOL!!! I read your blog because you bring a smile to my day.
Post a Comment