Just a reminder to everyone that today is Election Day and it's really important that you make the time to get out there and vote. :) I went to the polls first thing this morning on my way to work. Granted, I'm in a state where my vote probably won't matter, but I try to be optimistic about these things anyway. ;)
This reminder is especially for my readers in Virginia. . . one of the talking heads on TV last week said that Virginia is expected to go Democrat across the board (dratted transplants! *grin*). So please, please, vote. It really makes a difference. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I voted! Although it appears that Allen lost anyway. :(
Living in a decidently democratic state and in a landslide congressional win for the democratic party, am I the only one who finds it just a little ironic that Schwarzenegger managed to get himself re-elected as Govenor of Cali.? Just goes to show that people can surprise you, especially in an election...
California is decidedly democrat. . . unless you're an actor, of course, which basically makes you a god. Why do you think CA loved Reagan so much? He was about as uber-Republican as they come.
WAIT, I had to vote?!? ;) LOL
Post a Comment