Tuesday, December 13, 2005

#238708

I thought we needed a return to um, mature blogging after the last post. :-P (And don't worry -- our Christmas card said nothing about "spiking" any egg nog.)

So, I seized upon the first thing that was possibly blogworthy and decided to write about it. It just happened to be the number above.

I know you're all wondering what the significance of #238708 is. Well, it's a number--a very important number. It's my number. As in, my Bar Number. As in, if you go to the California State Bar's website and type it in, my name comes up. It's a number I'll have to eventually commit to memory and put after my name on all the pleadings I sign. I LOVE IT! :-D

Okay so maybe this wasn't the most mature post. But I'm just so terribly excited, I had to share. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again ... looking forward to seeing y'all on your next job/apartment hunt.

Have a wonderful non-specific non-denominational seasonal holiday.

~FD

Kelly Sauer said...

LOL--that's a fun post!

Anonymous said...

So awesome... congratulations! Someday, when I have a cane and dentures, I will tell everyone about my bar number, while all my friends are retired with fat bank accounts, and plenty of titillating tales of the court room and their legendary law careers. On another note... May I have some eggnog please? But only if it's spiked- that's the best kind there is, and that's no joke! :)