So, off I trotted to the salon and had my hair whacked. Here's the before shot:
And here's the after shot:
And here's me doing my impression of Victoria Beckham:
Which has nothing to do with anything, of course, except that I thought it was funny and that my blog needed some 'tude.
What do ya'll think?
(And that's a rhetorical question. If you don't like it, please don't tell me. I can't very well put the hair back and my self-confidence hangs by a very fragile thread. . .)
8 comments:
I think both looks are fab...yay for having eternal youth! ;-)
The short look is way sexy. But you are anyway, so what diff does it make? BFF forever!
Dan
(yea ok, just shut up and don't comment. You know who are).
i love it! very shiek (or however that word is spelled!) and sophisticated! beautimus! :)
Eek! Chic, older, 'tude... Nice cut!
You are so brave. I haven't been able to really cut mine since I had Piper! oh well, long is in, and it's worth being able to pull it back. Still...
LOL, I just did that to mine :-P angled bob too... great minds think alike! :-)
Looks great on you!
I've always thought that you were one of those really cool people who could pull off long hair AND short styles really well... ;)
That second pic DOES look like Vicky B! How funny!
Looks cute!
The new 'do' looks great! Very fresh & chic -
Post a Comment