Thursday, June 26, 2008

The New and Improved

As you can see, Thompson Twosome has had a major makeover. It's feelin' like Donkey in Shrek 2: "Now, we're sexy!" ;)

Kelly did an amazing job with the design, don't you think? She's awesome like that.

*sigh* It's so beautiful I have nothing else to say. I'm just going to sit here and stare in admiration for a little while. Don't mind me.

5 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

lol

We are glad you approve. Thanks for the creative outlet...

Much love!

Heidi said...

That is SO gorgeous! Congrats Kell!

Anonymous said...

Kelly of course did an amazing job as always, although I have to say that the magnitude to which this seems to be impacting Angel is a bit lost on me... oh well, I'm a guy.

Janice Phillips said...

ooo, i like! normally i read blogs in my reader so i'm glad you said something about the new template 'cuz it sure it pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Go kelly! I love it! :-) Makes me want to go redesign mine... oh wait, I just did that :-P ah well...