Both Dan and I have been tagged by Kelly and Heidi, respectively, to post a meme wherein we divulge seven random facts about ourselves. Both of us are also terribly delinquent in responding. I thought, however, that it would be more interesting (and probably more entertaining) if we mixed it up a bit and each posted seven random facts about the other. So here are seven random facts about my esteemed husband (bearing in mind that I must be nice if I do not want him to post embarassing facts about me):
1. He once set a national record in rifle marksmanship. He has the certificate from the NRA to prove it. (It used to hang on a wall in his apartment before we were married; it found a new home in a nice comfy box soon thereafter.)
2. He is the first of his family in four or five generations to move away from Portland, Oregon. For this, I am very proud of him.
3. He likes the sitcom Friends. He asked for, and received (from me), the entire 10-season series for Christmas, and frequently prevails upon me to watch an episode or two with him on random evenings. I love that. :)
4. He can jump higher than any white boy I know.
5. He is whiter than any white boy I know. He could burn in over-bright lamplight.
6. He is a bona fide foodie. As such, he appreciates gourmet cooking, and I am glad for the excuse to try exotic recipes when time allows. :)
7. He's been to Albania twice. Once to adopt his little brother, Mirel, and once to do refugee relief work during the Kosovar conflict.
BONUS: He's the most wonderful husband ever. But I think I've told you all that before . . . *grin*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So now we want to hear Dan's answers about you. ;) Bug your hubby for us!
We totally get the Friends obsession. My best friend owns all ten seasons and we frequently pop in episodes while cooking or just hanging out. In fact, while moving them this last Wednesday, all Josh and I could think about was watching the "Moving Day" episode. Every once in a while, Josh would yell "Your ruining moving day!!!" and set us all laughing.
Good times. :o)
Post a Comment