Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Catching Up

So we've been jet-setting quite a bit lately. (Okay, well not exactly jet-setting, since all of our traveling has been done via car, but still . . .) And I'm way behind on uploading pictures. That is why the next couple of posts are going to be heavy on pictures and light on narrative. But since I can rarely think of anything profound to say on the blog anyway, it's probably just as well. :)

Here are pictures from our trip to Lake Tahoe over Memorial Day weekend. We had such a great time! We went with some friends of ours--another married couple, both attorneys. We went hiking one day and the next day we rented bicycles and rode part way around the lake. We had great weather and both Dan and I got a sunburn. *grin*



(Note our snazzy accommodations! Quite the luxury hotel, the Motel 6. ;))




We didn't eat at this place, but I took the picture because I thought it was cute. (Heidi, there's a restaurant in South Lake Tahoe with your name on it. *grin*)




Emerald Bay




Tahoe at sunset





What I really wanted to be doing right then . . .




Reflective moment




Mount Tallac




Self-portrait

Still to come, pictures from our trip to Carmel-By-The-Sea. Stay tuned . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool! I want to eat there! Wanna go with me sometime? ;)

Anonymous said...

well, you know what they say, Angel: "a picture is worth a thousand words".
You look great, BTW.
I'll have to send you some photos of my recent college graduation.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip!

I just found your blog after Heidi tagged you on the meme I started. It was cool to see you're also in Sacramento!

Would love to touch base with you guys if you want to send an email.