Okay, so know what I did today? I painted one of the bathrooms in our apartment. I've been saying I was going to do it ever since we moved in here (going on two years ago) but I never got around to it. Then the other day I had this random urge to paint so today I finally did it. :) It came out really pretty, though I still have a little bit of touching up to do.
Tomorrow I'm painting the other bathroom. Fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Angel (and Heidi),
I can hardly beleive it's been almost two years already! Time flies by so fast. I can remember events with you leading up to the wedding and picture your face so clearly, it's hard to actually think it's been two years (almost) since I last saw you. Just think what he must look like and be able to do by now (have Heidi fill you in; she should have a recent photo :D).
So, they let you paint the apt? That's nice. What color did you go with? Any theme for the room(s)? Are you enjoying nesting now that you've finish the studying for the bar and aren't currently working? What else are you doing these days? Must be such a nice feeling to have the bar behind you (and hopefully you passed, so that's where it can stay ;), been there, done that).
I liked the survey thing; think I'll steal it and do it too. Keep posted. God bless- E
Hey E--
Our apartment complex doesn't mind us painting the apt. as long as we paint it white again before we move out. :) I painted one wall in each of our bathrooms -- the master bathroom burgundy/maroon and the guest bathroom charcoal/almost black. (I know that sounds weird, but the rest of the bathroom is done in black/white and silver and it actually looks really snazzy! ;))
That does sound cool. I bet it looks great, Angel.
I know some landlords let you, with the condition you put it back to white when you leave. As my landlord did. So, I only painted my bedroom, so I wasn't redoing both, kit, bath, living, and library. I think I just broke a sweat merely thinking about it, auhg! ;) I'm glad you equally found a place that would allow you to. It makes it feel more like home I feel. At least that's how I feel incircled in purple walls :D- E
Post a Comment