Ok, so I have to ask this. :-P How can you stand Dan's beard? My face gets raw when Nathan is just a little scruffy!BTW, I have no idea what (or even if you have one) your IM name is. Tag me sometime at KailyMoo.BTW2, Love the dress! :-)~Alison
Alison--I actually really like Dan's goatee; I think it makes him look older and more distinguished. ;) It's only scratchy right after he trims it, which isn't that often. :)I'll look for you on IM sometime!Angel
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ok, so I have to ask this. :-P How can you stand Dan's beard? My face gets raw when Nathan is just a little scruffy!
BTW, I have no idea what (or even if you have one) your IM name is. Tag me sometime at KailyMoo.
BTW2, Love the dress! :-)
~Alison
Alison--
I actually really like Dan's goatee; I think it makes him look older and more distinguished. ;) It's only scratchy right after he trims it, which isn't that often. :)
I'll look for you on IM sometime!
Angel
Post a Comment