Friday, January 13, 2012

We're Alive!

It's been two years and three months since I posted on this blog. Funny, that coincides with right about the time Liam started crawling. Apparently I haven't had much free time since. ;) And now that we have another little dude arrving in May, this attempt to resurrect my blog may be short-lived. But I'll attempt it anyway.

Since it's been so long, I doubt anyone even checks this page anymore. But since I generally write about things that I am interested in or that I want to remember, I don't suppose it really matters. :)

Hello, old friend. It's good to see you again.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I so can sympathize with the crawling baby no time to blog thing... but I still check every so often to see if you're writing! and I take it it's a boy?? I must have missed the big announcement somewhere, but suddenly thought, oh my! She should know by now... did you announce the name?