I also can't believe this is the most recent picture I have of her, from Christmas 2007:
But that's because she's always doing something behind the scenes--cooking something delicious in the kitchen, taking care of her little sisters or hiding away immersed in a good book. She's quiet and introspective and incredibly sweet.
She has a very successful baking business in addition to her cow business... yes, I said "cow business." Arielle has a jersey cow named Josephine. Arielle cares for her, milks her and sells some of the milk to neighborhood families. She's quite the domestic farm girl. :) Recently I tried to talk her into moving to CA to live with us, take care of Liam while I work and go to school on the side, but she's far too content with her current pursuits. Our loss!
Love you, hon. Congratulations on leaving teenagerhood behind. :)
She has a very successful baking business in addition to her cow business... yes, I said "cow business." Arielle has a jersey cow named Josephine. Arielle cares for her, milks her and sells some of the milk to neighborhood families. She's quite the domestic farm girl. :) Recently I tried to talk her into moving to CA to live with us, take care of Liam while I work and go to school on the side, but she's far too content with her current pursuits. Our loss!
Love you, hon. Congratulations on leaving teenagerhood behind. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment