Friday, October 24, 2008

Okay, Sherlock...

Something is different about our blog today. What is it?

$10 Starbucks gift card to the first person to get it right. ;)

9 comments:

the Joneses said...

I don't CARE about the gift card! I just like the title! Yay! Hurray!

-- SJ

Debra said...

Congratulations on becoming a THREESOME!

Joshua and Carrie Briggs said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ... nice trip to the islands, huh???

~FD

Amy K said...

Awesome! When I clicked on the link from Bloglines that was the first thing I saw. Congrats!!

Kelly Sauer said...

I just have to get my YAY! on here. ;-)

Love you guys!

Alison said...

Congratulations! My birthday is June 3rd....hint, hint. (wink) How are you feeling?

Janice Phillips said...

Oh, how awesome! MAJOR congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, wow congratulations Angel!!! That's awesome!!! I hope your morning sickness goes away soon. Mine went away one day at 14 weeks, and I thought there was something wrong because I didn't feel like hurling...hehe. You'll be a great mom, congrats again.~Nichole