Monday, March 31, 2008

(Relatively) Recent Excursions

I haven't posted many pictures lately . . . because we haven't really gone anywhere lately. ;) We've been staying home a lot due to sickness, work demands and ongoing lawn and yard improvement endeavors. :) However, we did take a whirlwind mini-tour of some of the Cali coast in January when my brother, Michael, was in town, and then we took a quick weekend jaunt up to Healdsburg for Dan's birthday in February. Here are a few snapshots:



Transamerica Building

East Bay Bridge at sunsetUs!

Peace Pagoda in Japantown

Ferry Building clock tower

A lighthouse somewhere near Monterey . . .

Bixby Bridge on the way down to Big Sur

Me and my "little" bro(I can never get enough coastline pictures)





In Sonoma wine country









We had gorgeous weather all weekend . . .


2 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

Where did those tall genes come from? He dwarfs you!

Wow - talk about a sell for the countryside... thanks for posting pics!

Angel said...

Hey, I resent the "dwarf" comment! I was standing downhill. But yes, all my brothers are tallish. Arielle is taller than me too. Oh well, I resigned myself long ago to being the runt of the bunch. Besides, it's good motivation to stay slim; I can't hide much on this 5'2" frame. :)