Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Making Merry

Ah, here it is, only one week until Christmas . . . and about 32 days since my last post. I've been so busy enjoying the season with my hubby that I haven't done any blogging. :) As it is, I don't have time for a wordy post, so you will have to get an impression of our December from these photos:










Merry Christmas, everybody! God bless us, every one. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, take lots of pictures of the Christmas pre-kids house. You do such an AMAZING decorating job.
Your house looks just . . . . (grin) I'm jealous. it's a full single-family home, with plenty of room for your family to grow. God has blessed you.

Darren said...

Angel,

Our Christmas card to you guys got returned for the wrong address. Can you email me at work (darren -at- hslda -dot= org) and let me know the new one?

Thanks! and Merry Christmas.

--DJ