I'll be away from the blog for awhile (not that I've been very diligent about it lately anyway *wink*). On Friday we are leaving for ten days' vacation with my family. The actual journey looks to be a tiring one-- first two rather long flights on Friday to get to my parents' and then an 8-hour drive down to the Outer Banks of North Carolina on Saturday. However, we're sure that the week-long vacation of sand and sun will more than compensate. ;) Hurricane Ophelia is supposed to blow through there tomorrow, so I am expecting the weather to be gorgeous next week. Let's hope the beach house we rented is still standing when we get there. ;)
Scrapbook update: I'm almost done! I just have a few pictures from the reception to do and then it will be finished. I intend to work on that tonight, but then again I intend to do all the laundry tonight as well as a few baking projects, so we'll see. *grin*
So, I'll see you all after we get back on the 26th. Hopefully by then we will again have a working computer at home and I will be able to post more frequently than once every two weeks. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey, big sissy. :) Have an awesome, awesome time with your family, okay?
-adoptedlittlesis
Hey sweetie - I hope you have a fantabulous time with your family and enjoying the beach. I'm glad your scrapbook is almost done - wish I could say the same about mine. Ahem. I haven't done any work on it since I left your place. *sigh* Love you!!
yay, you posted! Love you, good to hear your voice for a few minutes on Saturday! Have a terrific time, and don't let your little sisters drown Dan. :-D
Hi Daniel and Angel - long time no talk, though that is my fault. Daniel has left several messages on my phone and I have not called back for some lame excuse of a reason. Hope you are well and let's get together soon.
Waiting to welcome you back. I so enjoy your joy and love seeing God in such tangible evidence in your lives.
Have fun and safe travels!
Post a Comment