
We're back from a wonderful vacation with my family to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. More stories and pictures to come, but for now I thought I'd post this picture of the guys' fishing trip last Wednesday. 10 hours on a 38-foot boat, 30 miles out to sea, 57 mahi mahi and 1 good-sized wahoo. I think the guys would all agree the recurring sea-sickness during the trip was worth it. *grin*
From left to right, my brother Joel, brother Michael (holding the wahoo), dad Les and hubby Dan.
3 comments:
Yay for being back!!!
Welcome home!!! And I am loving that there is such a fish called a "wahoo". I think that catching one of those would make my day. :)
*grin*
It is a funny name, isn't it? When they told me what it was, I thought maybe there was some fancy non-phonetic way to spell it (wahu? ouahu?) -- but no. :)
Post a Comment