We received our diplomas in the mail a couple of weeks ago, but we hadn't gotten around to doing anything with them as of Tuesday. We knew if we left them just sitting around they'd start to get crinkled around the edges or something so we finally went out and bought some frames for them. They look pretty cool hanging on our home "office" wall. :)
[I tried to get the frames in the pictures, but then you couldn't read the print. . . which is, after all, the important part, right? ;)]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations to you both - the culmination of a LOT of hard work!
You got some nice pics of the city while you wre down this way - feel free to camp out again any time you need to - assuming I'm around.
God Bless - good luck with your exams.
FiddlersDad
I'm so proud of my best friend. *grin* (And her husband, too.)
Congrads!!! That's great news, for you both. I bet it's a good feeling to look on the wall and know you reach the top of the mount.- E
Congratulations on your achievenment. How wonderful to have strong Christians adding their ranks to the noble pracfice of law.
God Bless you both
Post a Comment