The picture posted below arrived in the mail yesterday from my five-year-old sister, Jewel. As you can see, Jewel is thinking of me and Dan in our house and saying "I miss you" with a sad face. My mom (labeled "Mom") is saying "It's to bad that Angel's not here" and the sun is crying, with a sad morning cloud and a mad nighttime cloud. . . at least I think that's what is going on in the sky there. *grin*
I love getting these little notes and pictures from my siblings. :) It makes them seem not quite so far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, this is Stacie Campbell, married to Clayton. I used to be your husband's neighbor when we were kids - what a coincidence that we would know the same people later in life. Just wanted to say good luck on the bar exam! Let us know when you move to California and we will have to look you up next time we are in Sacramento.
Wow, small world! :) Nice to "meet" you though & we will definitely have to hook up with you guys some time after the bar exam and our move to CA.
Very cute drawing. I love getting these types of things from my little sibs, too.
Hope the bar studies are going well. I know Dan e-mailed w/ qs. Hope my reply was helpful. We'll be praying for you guys.
-Amy
Post a Comment