Yes, I know it's really "Rub a dub dub" -- Rub just didn't work as well for the title as Scrub did. You see, we spent the weekend scrub-a-dub-dubbing, not rub-a-dub-dubbing.
We have out-of-town company coming in tomorrow, and will have various guests staying in our house off and on all the way through the end of the month. Consequently, I wanted to get the apartment all spic and span and organized before our company came. We pulled everything out of all the closets and organized it, shampooed all the carpets, scoured the bathrooms and kitchen, and ended up taking a full carload of stuff to Goodwill on Sunday afternoon. It's amazing how much junk we have accumulated in just one year of marriage! There were wedding gifts we had never even taken out of their original boxes.
While it wasn't the most fun weekend I've ever had, it sure feels good to have the house so neat and tidy. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment