- Try as I might, I will never be a once-a-week blogger.
- Kitchen remodels take much, much longer than you think they will when you first begin them.
- Kitchen remodels get done faster if you actually stay at home and work on them (instead of impulsively taking off to Apple Hill for the day, for example).
- (For the umpteenth time) My health is a gift I should appreciate and protect.
- I should NOT tell myself (and everyone else) that I am not sick if I really am sick.
- The office will survive without me. The office will survive without me. The office will survive without me. The office will survive without me. . . .
- When driving, bicycling or walking anywhere during autumn, keep a camera handy. That tree will look different tomorrow.
- Our church is the single greatest blessing in our lives right now.
- Sometimes I will be surprised at who my true friends are.
- Gnocchi is very easy to make from scratch. (And it makes my husband incredibly happy--the making as well as the eating. :))
- I can waste entirely too much time on Facebook.
And last, but not least:
- It may be at least three weeks before I blog again. ;)
1 comment:
Amen to items 1 & 2. We're working on our bedroom right now, which means sleeping in the living room. :-P Unfortunately, N got sick last week which added a week to the job. Our kitchen is next on th list....you'll have to give me your tips. Life is always an adventure, eh? :-)
Post a Comment